Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My payment is not being authorized by Adobe

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am unable to subscrube for Adobe's products because my payment is not being accepted by Adobe.

There is only one method to pay in my country (Bulgaria) and it is through credit or debit card.

I tried more than 10 times now, using different cards with even different Banks but every time I get the same error:

"Incorrect billing info

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call +44 203 0277 764."

I even tried the credit card my brother uses to pay his membership without any problems every month (I really hope I would bot jynx it not I have written it) and I got the same result. I have tried to make a payment on May, 1st, 4th, 8th and today - June 4th without success. I checked my payment details and I can see that the payment is being registered at my bank but the sum is not authorized (confirmed) on Adobe's end. Also, I have spoken with different operators in Adobe's chat support platform, explaining what the problem is. I've been redirected from Department to Department without any resolvement being offered.

I also checked with my local distrubotrs but was told that they are not offering the subscription I want to make.

I would very much like to buy a subscription for InDesign, so please someone help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Well, this is primarily a user-to-user Forum – so we here don't really have the power to help you, other than to say to make sure and confirm that your address (and country) is correct & consistent between your payment provider and your Adobe account:

https://account.adobe.com/communication

You can also possibly try to use PayPal to purchase your subscription, if offered by Adobe in your region.

But otherwise, the only folks who have the ability to work on account payment issues is Adobe C

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 107 Replies 107
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Sorry to hear you're having issues signing up.

We've made a change in our system so could you please try to place a new order and let us know how you get on.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !

I tried to place an order once again but the result is the same. I got the same error message.

The sum of 19.99 euro is blocked at my bank account awaitng authorization on your end. Is there any way for me to give you some information about the payment so you would be able to confirm and receive that payment?

Please, also note that every time I try to place an order a new sum of 19.99 euro is blocked at my account and I am unable to use it for 30 days - until it gets automatically released. So, please be so kind to really fix this issue before I make any new orders. I had nearly 200 euro blocked.bank.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked this with our finance team who advised that they've approved your details so you should be able to place a new order.  Please could you do this within 3 days.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley,

I have this exact issue.  I have tried to purchase Photoshop via Paypal twice but I get a incorrect billing information message and the payment is pending in my account.

Last time I tried to communicate with Adobe to help but they just cancelled the order!!  This time I have used chat but they could not fix the problem.  My issue is not resolved but they closed the case?  I must say not great customer service.

This is the message I get:

"Incorrect billing info

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 1800 426 570."

I would prefer not to call the AU number as I am now living in Vietnam and it will cost a lot, especially if it takes some time.  Can i email the sales staff or can you please help?

I hope you can help

Regards

Anthea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anthea

If your country of residence is now Vietnam, you would need to create an Adobe ID with Vietnam as the country to be able to sign up for a subscription.  Do you have another email address you could use to set up a new ID or do you want change the country on your existing Adobe ID?  The country mismatch may be causing an issue when you try to make a purchase.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

thank you for your reply.  I would like change the country to my existing Adobe ID.  I cant seem to find how to do this on my profile.  Can you please advise how to do it?

I also have the issue of my payment to Adobe still pending in my Paypal account.  Will I have to cancel that order?

Thanks for you help.  Really appreciate it.

Regards

Anthea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anthea

I've made a change to your ID so you can go ahead and create a new Adobe ID with the same email address and Vietnam as the country.

The pending payment should drop off your PayPal account as the order has not processed.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Beverley,

I am having exactly the same problem and I am not able to subscribe. Tried several times, with different cards and emails, but the result is same. Please assist.

Kind regards,
Svetla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Svetla

Could you please try placing a new order and let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did, same reply:

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that Svetla.  I'll need to check this with our finance team and get back to you.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue, I cannot subscribe to Adobe with my paypal account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Svetla

You should be able to place your order now.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Beverely, I just made successful payment.

Kind regards,
Svetla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thanks for letting me know Svetla.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly

I have the exact same problem. I'm from Bulgaria. I tried several times with different cards and doesn't approve my translaction. I hope you can help me cuz the support did not help me much.

Kind regards. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley 

I have the same issue. I'm from Bulgaria and I tried several times... already spent an hour of constantly trying and texrting with the support but still there's no result. I tried with different debit cards that has money in it and still it dosnt' accept my transaction... Please I"ll be glad if you can hellp me finnally solve this problem.

Sincerly, Boryana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, im in the uk and still get the message:

Incorrect billing info

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 0800 0280148.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Poised TV

I can see your order has now processed successfully. Sorry for any inconvenience cause.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same msg i hv been geeting while doing the payment...pls help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Trying to purchase from US. 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I want to buy the Photoshop plan, I am from Bulgaria, and I get the exact same message:

Incorrect billing info

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call +44 203 0277 764.

I have called the number, but all I get is "Business hours are 9 to 5 Monday to Friday." I have called in this period, always getting the same message.

I tried your call center but your Indian colleagues do not have a clue, it is so frustrating one of them even gave me the number of UNITED NATIONS STAFF PENSION FUND ?!?!

I have tried now everything possible to buy ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, but so far the message I get is YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO BUY IT!

Please solve the issue ASAP.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Svetlana

I've asked the support team to look into this and follow up with you.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your help, issue has been resolved.

I see above that there are many people who experience the same difficulty, and it has been happening for a while now, I hope you can fix this error permanently, as there is now no other way to buy Photoshop than online.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines