Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My payment is not being authorized by Adobe

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am unable to subscrube for Adobe's products because my payment is not being accepted by Adobe.

There is only one method to pay in my country (Bulgaria) and it is through credit or debit card.

I tried more than 10 times now, using different cards with even different Banks but every time I get the same error:

"Incorrect billing info

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call +44 203 0277 764."

I even tried the credit card my brother uses to pay his membership without any problems every month (I really hope I would bot jynx it not I have written it) and I got the same result. I have tried to make a payment on May, 1st, 4th, 8th and today - June 4th without success. I checked my payment details and I can see that the payment is being registered at my bank but the sum is not authorized (confirmed) on Adobe's end. Also, I have spoken with different operators in Adobe's chat support platform, explaining what the problem is. I've been redirected from Department to Department without any resolvement being offered.

I also checked with my local distrubotrs but was told that they are not offering the subscription I want to make.

I would very much like to buy a subscription for InDesign, so please someone help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Well, this is primarily a user-to-user Forum – so we here don't really have the power to help you, other than to say to make sure and confirm that your address (and country) is correct & consistent between your payment provider and your Adobe account:

https://account.adobe.com/communication

You can also possibly try to use PayPal to purchase your subscription, if offered by Adobe in your region.

But otherwise, the only folks who have the ability to work on account payment issues is Adobe C

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 107 Replies 107
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately this doesn't work either. But I have to agree that the chat customer care folks have no idea how to help. I've been talking with more than 15 agents and all of them said it's a bank related issue by my end, but I've tried all my credit cards that I am using everywhere when purchasing online so this is out of discussion.

Right now the payment is in PENDING state on one of my credit cards for almost 2 hours - the money were taken, but the error was still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and it keeps saying confirm membership then it shows up an error and I can't fix it. Please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm from Italy and I have the exact same problem.

Even though my card doesn't have any problem I recieve the message that there's a problem with the billing.

It's not the first time this happened.

I woult really like if you could resolve the problem and don't make it happen anymore.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and I live in India.

Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have the same problem here and just got my license suspended 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hlo sir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sakshi12, do you have a question for us? Please note that we are NOT Adobe Customer Service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this discussion. Fellow users here do not have the power to assist with account/payment issues... Anybody who is having difficulty with payment authorization (and can't sort it out themselves) should contact Adobe Customer Care directly:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines