• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mystery Charge on Credit Card

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a $31.49 charge on my credit card, but I don't remember purchasing any Adobe products and my account page does not list me as having any regular payments. I would like to not incur this charge. Please help.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

If you're certain nobody in your household ordered a Creative Cloud product or service, contact your bank immediately.  Your card may have been compromised without your knowledge.  Adobe cannot help you because they are victims, too.  The bank will ask you to sign some legal papers to file a fraud complaint before cancelling your current card and sending you a new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Erin5CEB,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble. Unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're certain nobody in your household ordered a Creative Cloud product or service, contact your bank immediately.  Your card may have been compromised without your knowledge.  Adobe cannot help you because they are victims, too.  The bank will ask you to sign some legal papers to file a fraud complaint before cancelling your current card and sending you a new one.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Above! 

If "YOU" did not subscribe to or for a one time fee buy any Adobe product and no one else in your household uses your credit card then you need to take this up with your bank and or credit card company.

Someone has stolen your CC number and used it to subscribe to something from Adobe. This is not an Adobe problem. This is a problem with your CC number being used without your knowledge or authorization.

Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually it may well be an adobe problem- I am a longtime subscriber to creative cloud and in January, for reasons unknown, Adobe began billing me for a 2nd account.  It took me a couple months to notice it but when i called,they found the problem and rectified it immediately.  They refunded every cent of the second account without a fight, which leads me to believe I'm not the only one this happemed to.    

My case is different than the OP's but it shows that Adobe does make 'mistakes'.   Its nice that the didnt try to screw me, after they tried scrtew me, though.  

chris watts

cw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines