• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No 20Gb option when switching plans

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Lightroom CC for a couple of months now but wanted to switch back to Lightroom Classic as I think it suits my needs better and it gives you Photoshop access. Problem is though when I go to change plan there is no option to take the classic option with 20Gb storage and it only gives the 1TB option which I do not need. Any idea if you can downgrade storage once on a plan?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. Decided to work with LR CC for a while longer and I am beginning to lean towards the cloud solution. If LR CC is given a few more additions than I can see more people moving from classic. I think it is probably Adobe's plan to have CC as the primary tool in the next few years........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines