• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not being able to delete payment information without contacting customer support is unacceptable.

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This could easily be an option in the edit payment system and it's not. This raises the question why does Adobe intentionally store data such as credit card numbers, names, and addresses of its customers against their will unless they jump through hoops to get it removed. I think this choice is likely rooted in greed and perhaps to take advantage of less organized or less tech savy customers who may not know to cancel plans before the renewal date if they don't want to be charged. Adding a delete button to the edit payment system would provide customers with a better service that they feel they can trust with their information and free up the customer service reps that would no longer have to get them removed on the back end, but I don't know maybe Adobe isn't capable of making functional UI.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry... this is a public space that is provided by Adobe, it is not Adobe support

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could hardly cancel the payment without cancelling the plan - that would leave you unable to fulfil your site of the agreement. Adobe should allow you to CHANGE the payment to a different card. You seem to suggest that removing payment would make a contract go away, but this would just leave customers with ever increasing debt! A very bad idea. It would  be good, however, if there was a button under the payment which led the customer to the option of cancelling the plan, settling any cancellation fee, and removing the card all in one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personally I had 2 cards on my account 1 of which did not belong to me. I was able to set the one I wanted to keep as the default, but not being able to remove the other is annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You mean you wanted to remove all cards but keep a plan? Or you could not remove a plan even though you had cancelled all plans?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines