• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not Happy with the support agents [Non-genuine CS5]

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I have been having trouble with my Adobe Creative suite 5 disks. I just need a download link so i can connect again, but the tech support decided to keep transfering me around.I am tired of having problems with these support agents that don't even know what they are doing. Reading off a presripted sheet and its annoying. I am a computer major and know more than these people about their own products it is sad. I know what I need and am not getting the correct help. I kept asking to talk to someone who knew english or was in america and haven't yet gotten that opportunity. I will be calling and submitting a comlpaint. I do not know how to file a formal complaint online and no one else seems to as well . I keep seeing forums posted about complaints and then again these support agents attempt to help, but they don't know anything. It is not their fault and I am very dissapointed in the kind of service adobe has been putting out lately.  I hope this changes soon or I am going to have to find another program to use.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alexbg, sorry to hear that you are facing problems reinstalling Creative Suite 5.  What problem are you facing with the disks that were provided with your purchase of Creative Suite 5?  You also mentioned that you spoke with our support team.  Can you please update this public forum discussion with your case number.  You can find information on how to locate and update your recent support cases at https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't given a case number and its not listed in my recent cases. Also, I spoke with multiple agents who kept transfering me around because they couldn't understand simple english. I understand outsourcing is cheaper, but at least teach them the program not give them a script in a language they barely understand. English clients should get english agents. Plain as day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alexabg, did you chat with Adobe support? A case number is automatically generated as part of the chat process.  Please try using a different web browser to follow the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html.  

If you are still unable to locate the case number, then please send me a private message, with the e-mail address you used to register Creative Suite 5, and I will attempt to locate your recent support case and review the interaction, Alexabg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the private message, Alex.  I reviewed your recent support cases and I found case ADB-7550261-W4Y0 on June 2, 2019, where you contacted us regarding the Education version of Creative Suite 5.  I can confirm that this license has been flagged for piracy.

I am truly sorry this occurred to you. When you do purchase future Adobe software, please make sure to register your software, by following the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html, to register your software to help protect your investment.  I did not find your current CS5 license registered under your account but instead it was within the case notes for ADB-7550261-W4Y0.

As Nancy posted earlier, there are still options for you to obtain access to a valid license for Adobe software.  You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/invalid-revoked-serial-numbers.html to reach a specialized support team that can help you.

Finally, Alex, several of your support cases, in 2019, were closed because we did not receive a response from you.  Please bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html which provides steps you can use to update and manage your recent support case.  If you find you are unable to access your recent support cases, then please use a different browser, computer, smartphone, or tablet to interact with http://www.adobe.com/.  It is likely that the current web browsers security settings, add-ons/plug-ins, has increased the frustration you are facing because you are unable to interact with http://www.adobe.com/ successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will be posting the chat log I recorded when I get home, but I know for a fact it is not a pirated disk. The first time it was flagged yes, but then another agent found it was legal and gave me the correct download link. I do not understand why I can't get a simple link that I kno will help me.

-Alexa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alexa, having your license flagged for piracy has nothing to do with your purchase.  The serial number/license which you purchased has been detected as being used in piracy.

My best advice is to register your software and keep anti-virus and anti-malware software up to date.  This will help prevent any other private information, on the computer, remains private.

Please speak with the support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/invalid-revoked-serial-numbers.html as they are the only team which is empowered to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are about 8 versions behind - Adobe DO expect you to upgrade - and this is LONG LONG out of support. Won't run on current Macs. Just so you know. I'm fairly amazed they even talked to you. If you lost your disk or didn't keep your download, that's not a good thing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the discs and the codes. They are telling me its counterfit when I know fora fact it is not. It worked before when the send me the correct download link. I am using a vmware for mac so if its the version of os i can easily shift it back to an old version, but the real problem is that they don't want me using my discs. They want me to subscribe monthly which I do not want to do when I already have a full disk with everything I need. Yes the newer version is nice, but I am used to my old version and it works well for me so no need to change and waste more money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you contact support? If it was a phone call, what was the number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was via chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not able to access my chats at the moment but I have screenshots at my home computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very sorry for your predicament. But non-genuine software is something nobody here can help you with.  And a download link won't solve this either because the problem is with your license, not the software.   From whom did you purchase your CS5 license?  And how long ago was that? 

To give you a little background, some disreputable vendors illegally sold volume licenses to individuals which violated Adobe's Terms.   Sometimes the prices were "too good to be true" if you know what I mean.  Later, when Adobe discovered the violations, the bogus licenses were revoked.  So your complaint is not so much with Adobe as it is with the vendors who sold you the  now revoked license.    If they are still in business, you should contact them directly.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am tired of reiterating the fact that my product is legitimate. It was given to me as a gift from a former high executive in adobe. I do not have contact information currently but I will be trying to contact him because this is getting irritating and I'm sure he will know who to contact about this. I would really wish to speak to the founders because like I said I am a computer major and I know what I'm talking about and obviously the support isn't trained correctly. I'm tired of dealing with small support agents I want to speak with someone in charge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

“I want to speak to someone in charge.”

Did you follow the instructions given earlier in this thread by who is an Adobe Employee? He is the “someone in charge” that you are looking for.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did, but I was not given a case number. Probably because they kept bouncing me around from one support agent to another. I already replied to Jeff and am waiting for aresponse. I have also emailed adboe support and haven't heard abck yet. Will upadate when able. There shouldn't be so much trouble over this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support does not conduct business by e-mail.  The direct support channels are by phone & online chat.

But as stated above, nobody here can help you with a compromised serial number.  Do a Google search for Adobe Genuine Software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good luck! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"And a download link won't solve this"

If you had read what I wrote a download link had worked when this occured the first time around. The only problem is that I had to reset my vmware because of an update and had to redownload adobe. I didn't have the download link I used last time, hence the same problem. I even told them the problem and what I needed , but they didn't understand. Shouldn't we get support agents who know what they are doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines