Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One months' Illustrator purchased, but cannot install

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I can't installed Illustrator on my machine. I have Adobe Acrobat DC, but its licensed to another email address...

Would this be the issue?

The Adobe DC Pro license is registred to [email deleted].

How do I install my Illustrator which I registered to [email deleted].

Perhaps if you could cancel the order or at least update it that it to [email deleted], if this is the issue?

Thank you very much. Hope to hear from you soon as I have paid for a month only to see how I manage with Illustrator.

HELP! :-))

Suzy

[MOD: Personal information removed in accordance with policy: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-community-professionals/email-signatures-and-personal-informati...]

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines