• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One-year trial subscription not good for a year

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a one-year trial subscription for the Adobe Creative Cloud family with a hard-drive I bought.  The purchased the drive last month but after activating my subscription, I got an email saying my one-year subscription ended in February 2020.  Is there a way I can get it extended until December 2020?

Raymond

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with an account problem
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would read the documentation that came with that drive.

A subscription to the Full Adobe lineup of programs is around $700+ a year, IIRC $59.99 a month. Unless that drive cost $850 or more I seriously doubt you got a 1 year Adobe Creative Cloud subscription included with it. Maybe a 1 month trial subscription as normally all trials are only for 7 days.

If it turns out you are REALLY Supposed to get a 1 year subscription to the Full program plan with that drive please post the brand of drvie and where you bought it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>> I received a one-year trial subscription for the Adobe Creative Cloud family with a hard-drive I bought.

If it's a deal similar to the recent Seagate one, it's more likely 2 months free Photography Plan - worth around $20 ($10/month)

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/i-bought-a-seagate-hd-and-it-s-supposed-to-come-with-a-fr...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines