Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only one Teacher/Student Licence per platform and year

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody
I have a Teacher / Student license for Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 since last October. The program is currently installed on 2 devices. Now a third device has been added. So I would need a license again. According to the guidelines, however, it is only possible to purchase one license of a program per platform and year. The question now is whether this relates to a calendar year or whether 365 days must have passed.
It would be nice if I knew this before I acquired a license and then could not activate it due to this restriction.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards, Petra

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good question. As you noticed, the restriction is a bit unclear about how a year is measured – is it calendar year, school year, or 365 days?

Not sure on the answer. But importantly, Adobe offers a full refund on any software products purchased directly from them, if returned or canceled within 14-30 days... So, if you buy it and it doesn't work out (i.e., activate) for some reason, then you can get your money back.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing is clear: to run on a third device, with a second license, you will need a DIFFERENT Adobe ID. If you buy two licenses with the same Adobe ID, they do not add together (but you pay for both, uselessly!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you for your answers and your time!
Greetings Petra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines