• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overcharged for several months

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just learned today that I have been charged for the Creative Cloud subscription for the past several months despite not having access to any of the apps (the CC Desktop shows these as 'start trial' and I cannot open them, and have not been able to since early this year--which I assumed was because my subscription ended). 

Today I have seen that my subscription has been renewed, which prompted me to check all of this, and see that in addition to the auto renewal, I had in fact been charged for the past several months despite that not being reflected in having access to the CC apps.  

I realise from reading a response to another recent post about Adobe overcharging people that this is not the place to have these questions answered--however if there is a place to speak to someone it is not obvious. I am unable to locate any place to speak to an actual human being about this and only see troubleshooting links. The chat box function is nowhere to be found, neither can I find any customer support number. 

Can you please give me a direct number or email address to speak to someone about this as I would like to resolve it immediately and stop being charged for something I don't have access to.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines