Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pacote

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boa noite!
Estou cancelando o pacote da adobe de R$ 124,00, pois já possuía o pacote de R$ 86,00, que atendia aos meus propósitos. Assinei o pacote de R$ 86,00 no dia 8 de janeiro deste ano. Não me dei conta, mas veio um outro pacote no dia seguinte, de R$ 124,00 e não me lembro de ter assinado este. Só me dei conta agora pois minha esposa, que confere os extratos, me chamou a atenção para os dois valores cobrados. Cancelei hoje (16/8/2020) o pacote de R$ 124,00, mas ainda sob estranheza de ter que pagar R$ 248,00... ok, está no contrato. O fato é que não me lembro de ter contratado o segundo pacote (R$ 124,00). E outra queixa: quando assinei o pacote de R$ 86,00 dava direito ao InDesign, Photoshop e Adobe PDF. Antes de cancelar, o Photoshop já não entrava mais. Ficava informando de uma avaliação gratuita. Como assim? Foi retirado do pacote inicial? Gostaria de alguma explicação. Obrigado

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Hello,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble, unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble, unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines