• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid Plan for Adobe CC which includes All Apps, now reverted to free?

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I went to go start up Photoshop 2019 earlier, and Adobe CC prompted me with an update. While trying to update, it froze at 34%. After doing some reading I found that someone said to uninstall and reinstall the programs. I tried that but got the error that I needed to uninstall the rest of the programs first before uninstalling Adobe CC. So instead, I selected the option to repair it. While that was trying to download, it too froze during download. Aggravated, I force shut down the updater and tried to reopen. Well of course luck should have it that it was removed completely from my PC, with the other programs still installed.

Getting to the point here, I went onto my account on the Adobe website, and when trying to look for a current download for Adobe CC, it kept telling me that I can start my free trial, and that my current plan includes free trials of some programs, which is not the case. I bought a 1-year plan for all apps, and now it's telling me that I have the free trial version. I don't wanna put in another payment plan, I just want my current plan. If anyone can help at all, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear you had this many problems with the update.

Please follow the link below to stop your CC from starting in trial mode:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines