• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid subscription just vanished from my profile

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. Can someone please help me.  My paid photography subscription just vanished from my adobe profile. I'm cut off from using lightroom and photoshop. I cannot work and it's been like this for more than 24 hours now. I contacted Adobe customer service yesterday and was told that it would be resolved. 

Received an email today stating that my case was closed but still nothing. I contacted them again today and was given a new case number and told it would take 3 to 4 days to resolve. Needless to say that I was not happy at all and made that clear to the person and also told them that I will contact the ombud.  Suddenly my case could be reviewed emediately.  I was then told that I myself cancelled my "paid subscription" and that they will help me buy another one. WHAT the...?

After telling them that I will be phoning my attorney and that adobe will have to pay for my income loss, the person again told me to wait and give them a moment to see what they can do. 

Im still waiting. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thereafter I 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are using the correct email address and password that was used to buy the subscription when you login to the Adobe website. One character difference in either will take you to soome other, or No, account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you saying your Creative Cloud desktop app has reverted to Trial Mode? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Please confirm subscription status and payment details are current below.  Log-in with your PAID id and password.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines