• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Password Issues

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Logged in today but cannot change my password, no matter what I do the site will not allow me to change my password?  What's with this???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Site and what password?

If you are asking about the password you use on this forum the way you change that is on the Main Adobe website in YOUR Account (Adobe ID).

You can't have a different password for your Adobe ID and this forum. The only way to sign on to this forum is with an Adobe ID account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to check if you might be hitting a problem you don't mention. Are you actually installing software, and your system is asking for a password, and your Adobe password doesn't work? If so, that's right. Installing software needs your system password, not your Adobe password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use a different browser that accepts cookies and does not contain script blockers.

Please log-in to your account below to change your Adobe account password.
https://account.adobe.com/security

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines