• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Password not accepted

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought the Creative Cloud for Students pack, and when I downloaded the Creative Cloud app to my desktop (also Photoshop) I couldn't sign in to my account for some reason. The username was already filled in with my full name -I couldn't find any other possible usernames that are linked to my profile-, but when I tried to sign in after typing in my password, I couldn't. I changed my password and I deleted and redownloaded the Installers, but nothing happened. What should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account forum .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get this during download/install? If so, this isn't a message from Adobe, it's a message from your computer. You need to allow software to install using the password you chose when you first turned the computer on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And you bought this Student Pack using your OWN Computer?

Where exactly did you buy this from? The Adobe Website or some kind of School Portal (website) for the school you are going to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines