• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PAYING FOR PRO BUT UNABLE TO ACCESS "SAYS START TRIAL"

New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been subscribed for over a year. However it does not show in my plans. I have the payment auto drafted every month. I am disappointed I am unable to install on my Laptop without starting another subscription. Very frustrated!

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it isn’t in your plans all you get is a trial. I wonder if we can help you find what is wrong to save you a long wait for Adobe Customer Service. Does your account t show any payment or other record if the plan? Is it a work email? Could you have purchased with a different one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way... Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have been paying for a subscription and when you Log In to the Main Adobe website and go to your Account and No subscription shows up then you are logging into the wrong Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SophiaS1, to add to what Test_Screen_Name and Just Shoot Me have stated, please make sure to sign in with the e-mail address associated with your active membership.  There are no active memberships applied to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

For more information see https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did your credit card expire?

Please log-in to your account below with your PAID plan ID and password.
https://account.adobe.com/plans
If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines