• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment details issue (One-year Menbership)

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I bought an annual creative cloud subscription and I just randomly have a notice that asks me to update my payment information...

When I edit my payment info, noting happens, the notice stays there an I can no longer use any application...

I even try to update my details form different web browsers, but no success...

I don't understand why I need to update my payment information since I have already paid my full subscription for the whole year..? 

I'm at the end of my semester so I really need to fix the problem..!

Thank you!

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with that specific problem
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users here can't provide support for account, subscription, or billing issues.  Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work. Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

Be aware that there was a recent data breach for Adobe CC accounts. Do not click on any link from an email you don't recognize, particularly ones asking for financial information.

I think you can check your billing status from your Adobe profile. Log in to your Adobe profile from your own bookmark or by typing the URL into the address bar. (https://account.adobe.com) Make sure there is a padlock at the start of the address bar indicating a secure link.

If you haven't already done this, follow standard protocols for your protection against a phishing attack.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines