• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

payment failure, but I'm paying!!

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really can't find any adobe staff to help me with my problem, so I can only look for help here.

I've just found that my plan is ended because of payment failure, but I check my bank account and it seems that I'm actually paying for a 21.99 aud plan. I bought students all-app plan worth 21.99 last month. I made payments on 15 Sept and 17 Oct. See pictures below.

I really need help as soon as possible!!! I just want to know what's wrong with my adobe plan, and I want my plan reactivated since I think I'm paying for it! Thank you!!

IMG_8612.PNGIMG_8614.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,
Sorry to hear that you are facing trouble. Unfortunately, you won't find the help you need at these forums. These are peer to peer forums, with no one here having access to your account information. You need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines