Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment missed - Cannot change method

Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have run into an issue whereby I am unable to alter my payment method for subscription, due to the block placed on the card used.

The block was due to fraud (Bank and Police ref available) on the account over the holiday period.

I had hoped it would be resolved before the monthly charge.

There is no alternative method available to me at this time, until the new card and account details are deilvered - I am advised this will take 14-28 days.

It will likely be 2-4 weeks before receiving PIN, Card, Online Banking access, etc... in this order.

After trawling the adobe support, to speak to a real person, I have ended up in a loop so seek community experience.

a) Is there a way to speak with Adobe about this, to ensure the subscription remains active?
b) Would I be denied the use of the software, if two payments are missed due to the staggered delivery of payment information from the bank?

All I have is small reserve of cash - all other bills are either direct debit or standing order.

The day on which I receive the new information, Adobe / Paypal are the only two that must be updated.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

There is a small icon on the bottom left of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

It is well hidden.

Entering "AGENT" connected to someone who credited 2 months for the subscription, allowing much time for the new account details to be received and passed to adobe.

In addition to this, email confirmation of this - along with a transcript of the conversation - were given.

Matter is resolved.

Thanks for the help, me.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nowhere that I can find to contact Adobe whatsoever.

Though, upon opening any adobe product I am prompted to update payment info - there is a grace period of a month before losing access to the CC suite.

I have to assume that all there is to do is cross fingers and hope that the bank will deliver new payment details before this time, and also that there is a direct debit or standing order option for payment (as opposed to card) so that this situation does not arise again.

Being proactive, I have reached out to an apparent active adobe employee who is seemingly involved in customer service and intermediary between client and their finance department:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/9051011

The adobe support page, it provides no information on how to actually speak with adobe that I can find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the correct answer for me:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/your-plan-has-expired-please-update-your-payment-details-...

There is no chat nor contact agent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a small icon on the bottom left of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

It is well hidden.

Entering "AGENT" connected to someone who credited 2 months for the subscription, allowing much time for the new account details to be received and passed to adobe.

In addition to this, email confirmation of this - along with a transcript of the conversation - were given.

Matter is resolved.

Thanks for the help, me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines