• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment problem

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that this is a public formun, but since i cant reach customer support via the common links provided here and in the adobe help center, this is the only way.

I have 3 problems:

1. I get charged more than usual (29,47€ instead of 19,47€). I can't exlplain where this amount comes from as there is no plan with this price.

2. In my account it always says that there is a problem with my payment details, but everything is just as it always ist and i got charged for this month. When changing reentering all information it still says there are problems.

3. I can't cancel my subscription as there are no buttons in my account to do that (like explained in the tutorials in the help center.). But still i can't reach customer support...

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem 1 is solved.
2 and 3 are still relevant and unsolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the links but but i can' reach customer support.

When i use the first link i get to the page where it explains me how to cancel. As i have the problem that there are no such buttons as shown adobe suggests to contact them with a link that ends up at your second link where i can not find a chat or simialr way to cantact the support.

Still thankt you, but i was just wondering that i can not reach anyone with the usual links.

Edit: it feels like a loop going from first link to second and again since there is no way to contact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines