• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was about to cancel my subscription today because My next payment was tomorrow, then I got the offer of 60 days free and accepted but then It said that the offer applies after 48 hours so I could get charged anyways. And then In the first page in says my next payment is in August 26th so I don´t know if I´ll get the charges or not. Has anyone else been in this situation? What happened? I'll aprecciate any kind of help please.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

As far as I know, that 60 days is a bonus with a continued subscription

If you don't want to keep paying after the 60 days, cancel now

Also, do not post the same message in multiple places... I have moved your 2 duplicates messages to a holding area

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Have you never heard of customer retention offers?  This is an offer to keep you from cancelling your subscription.  In other words, keep paying each month AND receive an additional 3 free months.  Or quit now and get nothing.  Your choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, that 60 days is a bonus with a continued subscription

If you don't want to keep paying after the 60 days, cancel now

Also, do not post the same message in multiple places... I have moved your 2 duplicates messages to a holding area

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you never heard of customer retention offers?  This is an offer to keep you from cancelling your subscription.  In other words, keep paying each month AND receive an additional 3 free months.  Or quit now and get nothing.  Your choice.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines