• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paypal Wallet

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to update my Adobe student account to use my paypal wallet instead of forcing me to use a debt/credit card only? I find this too be really upsetting since I can't find nothing on this topic, nor a way to pay with my paypal wallet.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

If it appears as an option to pay, then yes.  If it does not appear, then no.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what your concern is. Will the credit card stop working soon? You should be able to update payment method to a different card in your account details. Click Plans, then Manage Plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it appears as an option to pay, then yes.  If it does not appear, then no.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

His question is not answered, IMHO, and perfectly valid. He wants to pay using Paypal and remove his Credit Card information from Adobe. Paypal offers multiple payment methods including SEPA Direct Debit from european bank accounts, without the use of Credit Cards. The advantage? You get a direct debit on your bank account which, at least in our country, is automatically relayed to your accounting and tax office via DATEV and you don't have to process yet another payment source, weeks later, which is the credit card account, associate the cryptic CC information to the receipt from a month ago...etc, big nuisance.

As it seems, Adobe does not offer a Paypal payment option.

One workaround could be to use a separate "Debit Card" that cc payment processors like used by Adobe can process but that debits directly from his bank account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines