• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Personal account not supported?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seeing this message for the first time when I tried to access Creative Cloud and am unable to log in with my Adobe log in credentials:

"! Personal accounts are not supported. Continue with a Company or School Account to access the service." 

A learn more link takes me to the Custoemr Care page, whence I came here.I don't have a company or school account and I have always been able ot log in this way. Has something changed? 

Thanks, Adrian

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you inside a company or school/university network? The network administators can set it up so only the enterprise accounts can be used, blocking personal accounts. They may have changed something - ask your IT support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No - I am at home connected to my home WiFi. This is the ways it's always been set up and working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok... the email address. Does it belong to a large company or educational place? I see that the company/college can also take ownership of all the email addresses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines