Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Phishing attempt via OFFICIAL Live chat

Explorer ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

96542480_10159804254688266_3779279854193606656_n.jpg

Unless I somehow ended up on a very advanced phishing site. I believe https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html is the real Adobe support site.

This agent has 1) not solved my issue.

2) tried to get my full card number

I am very weary now and wanted to warn other users and would like an official e-mail from an @Deleted User manager to report this user, but also help with my issue. (if you cannot access my email, if you post with an adobe forum badge I will trust your DM) 

This is very concerning!

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not think you have been the vicitim of a  p*h*i*s*h*i*n*g  scheme.  But what is your Adobe Case Number?  I will ask a senior staff member to look into this matter for you.

If you don't know your case number, please log-in to your account below with your paid ID and password.
https://account.adobe.com/plans
Scroll down to Support and click on View Support History.  See screenshot.

Support LinksSupport Links

For what it's worth, online chat is a secure communication portal.  In my experience Adobe agents are very eager to help if they can.   My credit cards have 15-17 digits, not including PCI verification codes. And if I suspect my card has been compromised, I report it immediately to my bank / credit card company.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines