Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop & Lightroom Apple confusion

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, 

I've been using Lightroom mobile premium from the apple store, a subscription giving 100gb of cloud storage.

This subscription is shown on my Adobe account with 100gb of storage, stating for billing information see apple acc.

I would like to use Photoshop for IPad. And have downloaded it from the apple store. When I try to use it it directs me to Adobe where I have to buy the plan with 20gb for £9.95 monthly. I was somewhat confused for a while thinking as it was shown on my acc that the 100gb was with Adobe but apparently not, it's stored in the iCloud is that correct? It just feels a little strange that apple will let me subscribe to use Lightroom with 100gb of storage, which is ample for me, but not allow me subscribe to use photoshop?

Could I buy Photoshop with 20gb storage plan @£9.95 and use either or both apple and cc storage giving me 120gb of storage for £15 as The Lightroom apple subscription is £4.95 I think. Means having some stored on icloud and some on Adobe. A bit messy I know. ...... Cash is a bit tight monthly. I could disabled the auto sync on one or the other to prevent duplications.

I think I've just talked myself out of doing that tbh. Maybe I should just buy the LR & PS plan @ £19.95 with 1tb of storage and find the extra fiver.

Has anyone taken a similar route getting Lightroom mobile premium from apple and moving to using both LR & PS on the iPad? ..... Any thoughts other than just bite the bullet and buy the LR&PS plan?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Questions about the subscription(s) purchased from Adobe go in the forums here

Apple subscription questions need to go to Apple

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines