• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements Redemption Code

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased Photoshop Elements 2021, downloaded it, and tried to put in the redemption code.  It was not accepted.  Spent 30 minutes on the chat forum with Luckey, and after going around in circles, he told me that I had to provide proof that I bought the product.  How [profanity removed] could I not have if I gave him the damn redemption code to begin with?  When I asked him if he could verify the code, I didn't get an answer.  Essentially, he called me a liar and I do not appreciate it.  

[Profanity removed... this is a family oriented forum... Moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you enter the redemption code?  You need to enter a serial number in the program which you get by redeeming the redemption code.

See here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/redemption-code-help.html

and here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your reply is a tad bit insulting.  According to Adobe's instructions, you need to enter the redemption code in order to get the serial number.  I did that.  When I entered the code, I got "the code is not active".  That is when this whole debacle started. I waited until the following Monday and called support.  I gave them the redemption code and was provided with the serial number.  Tell me why that didn't/couldn't happen the first time I chatted with support.  The problem is as YOUR end, not mine.  This is the second time I've run into this "redemption code" problem.  I would suggest in the future you get this corrected.  Why issue a code if it's not viable?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Your reply is a tad bit insulting. "

This is NOT the complaint dept.  We're just fellow product users like you.  If you want to complain to Adobe, use online chat or pick up the phone during normal business hours, M-F.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>suggest in the future you get this corrected

This is a public forum that is mostly staffed by volunteers

use the links below to make a report or request
-for Video & Audio & Animator programs https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/
-https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you actaully Use the Redemption Code to REDEEM a Serial Number from the Adobe Redemption website given you in the post by @Peru Bob ?

If not that is what you have to do to get a Valid Serial number that you Enter when installing the program.

I also suggest You WRITE that serial number down as can only use that Redemption Code once to get a serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For my laptop, I bought Photoshop Elements 2021 from Best Buy, who price matched the Amazon Prime Days price, back during the Amazon sale. I received a card inside the box with the redemption number printed on it, but was very frustrated that the code was not accepted. Finally it dawned on me that a number O was actually a letter O. Everything worked then to give me the  serial number. I felt a little stupid, but relieved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines