• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

plan change

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to go from lightroom plan to lightroom + photoshop. I canceled my plan, and it is still active, because i can't start another plan, because it says that i already have one when i get to payment details. And when i click on one of the options below, to upgrade my plan, i just can view that one that i canceled and i can't do nothing else. What should i do?

And one more, i have used 20GB on cloud storage, how do i empty them? Because when i go to cloud app there is nothing i could delete.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ArtAlex,

When you make a change to your Adobe subscription, it can sometimes take awhile for that change to be reflected in your account. If you are sure you canceled the previous plan and, after a couple hours, you are still unable to sign up for a new plan, you should contact Adobe directly via chat so they can access your account to see what's happening: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/change-plan.html (chat bubble at lower right of screen).

As for the cloud storage issue, I suspect you may have deleted files but not permanently deleted them. The cloud stores files you delete temporarily so you can recover them if you've made a mistake. To permanently delete, go to your deleted folder, select files and click "Delete Permanently ". More detailed instructions are available in this help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/delete-files-permanently.html.

Let us know if that helps or if you need further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Yeah, my plan is still there. Contacting Adobe...

About cloud, i didn't delete anything before. Sync was just activated and all photos were going to cloud storage. Now when i want to delete them all i can't find anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope they're able to help with the plan.

Regarding the cloud: it is showing 20GB used, but there are no files under any of the tabs, is that correct? https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sync-creative-cloud-files.html#Howtofindandmanagemyfiles. If they were automatically synced, they should be under the "Synced files" tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About plan it's sorted. But cloud not yet. And there is nothing in any tabs. I don't know why...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi again,

Have you also deleted synced data in Lightroom? This discussion thread covers various ways to do that: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/cloud-storage-full-but-files-archives-empty/td-p/94...

As several users note in the discussion, if you have cleared synced files from Lightroom and you have permanently deleted files in the cloud, you should have 0 storage used. If that pesky 20GB still refuses to disappear, there may be an issue with sync data on Adobe's end, which would necessitate more help from your friendly neighborhood chat agents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines