• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plan subscription frustration

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a subscription for LR/PS in June. I have paid for it every month with no hicups.  On 12/30/19 my account was charged and sometime early January I performed updates on the computer and now when I open the programs they act as if I don't have a subscription.  I also don't have a record in my account folder of ever purchasing anything besides the free trial.  I have called the help line but I do have a Dayjob and can't hang on the phone for the 60 minute wait times.  I would uninstall but since my account doens't recognize that I have a subscription i'm afraid I wont be able to install it again.  I also don't want to re download somehting and start getting charged twice.  Adobe makes a ton of money- they should invest assets towards a better response line or at least a callback option.   

Anyone help!?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines