• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Portfolio Problems with Ids. Enterprise, personal, student accounts.

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that my situation is very special I hope you can help me:

1. I don´t have access to my old adobe enterprise account from my last company, because I am not working on it. So I would like to recover my adobe portfolio or link it with my personal id, is it possible or I have to create another adobe portfolio from nothing in other account?
  2. If It couldn´t be possible, at least could I eliminate my old portfolio? Because I don´t want that people see it before my new portfolio, and It appears in the first possitions when you search my name in google.
  3.  As I am started a master degree as a student and I have a special offer in the university and I would like to use this offer, but I don´t want to have the same problem with my adobe portfolio next year when I finish my studies. Could I link my accounts?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Have you raised this issue with support ?

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177168

^Ani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines