• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush seems available in my subscription, but...

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's really annoying.
I didn't ask for anything more than my Acrobat monthly subscription.
Why does my "Creative Cloud" invite me to download and install "Premiere Rush" enhancing the fact that it is "available in my subscription" if it is not?
I've lost 10 minutes to finally understand that's a scammy promotional way to force me to add something else to my (already expansive) Acrobat subscription.
It should be "flagged" as "trial" not as "available".
Totally unuseful the support chat with three different guys that seem to "escalate" this very simple doubt to superior levels etc..
It is simply an unfair way to sell stuff.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

It was a bit confusing how the apps were presented... But Adobe listened to user feedback and changed the layout of that page:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/rush-included-or-not-included-in-photography-plan/m-p/12335584#M11119

Now, if the premium version of Premiere Rush is not included in your subscription then it will no longer appear under "Available in your plan" – but rather further down under "Apps to try"... This is a significant improvement and helps make t

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one on these forums, and no one at Adobe, can answer that question.

As for the forums wee are users just like you and do not have any insite into what the people at Adobe are thinking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Just Shoot Me.
After a long and unuseful chat session, with a triple change of interlocutors, and being aware to behave in contrast with any forum or group "netiquette" for the newcomers, I thought that the last resource in my pocket would have been to send out an S.O.S. to the community.
In the end, it's been the right choice (as the reply from Tacafy大尉 demonstrates). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

stefaniacastelli, good evening.
I don't disagree with Just Shoot Me, but
If I log in with an Adobe ID that doesn't have a subscription, Xd and Rush will show up as "included in the subscription" applications in the same way.

image.png

These are available on a limited basis as a trial, but there seems to be a problem with the notation. I think it would be less misunderstood if you said something like "included in the membership".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Tacafy大尉,

sure it would be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was a bit confusing how the apps were presented... But Adobe listened to user feedback and changed the layout of that page:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-rush-discussions/rush-included-or-not-included-in-photograph...

Now, if the premium version of Premiere Rush is not included in your subscription then it will no longer appear under "Available in your plan" – but rather further down under "Apps to try"... This is a significant improvement and helps make things clearer.

However, even the free version of Rush is not really a trial but rather a Starter edition that does not expire... In other words, it's a "freemium" model where you can upgrade if you want the premium features, but even the no-cost features in the Starter edition can still do quite a lot:

The Premiere Rush Starter Plan – What Do You Get for Free?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines