• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previous customer signing back up but cannot load my account

Enthusiast ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be a customer and have not been for a while but want to become a customer again. I logged into my Creative Cloud and it updated all of my software which is fine. Then when I clicked OPEN for the software it says I'm on a 7 day trial.

So I'm not sure what to do to link all of the software again to a monthly subscription. I want to only pay month to month like I used to.

Can someone tell me what to do please?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

The chat starts out as an AI, and only moves to a real live person if you keep telling it that it hasn't solved your problem. Or you can type "AGENT" into the chat window and it bypasses the AI and connects you to a real person.

In any case, this is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users here can't provide support for account, subscription, or billing issues, or issues with downloading or installing old, unsupported versions of Adobe software. Support for those issues requires an Adobe emplo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Revert to trial https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account-membership/cc-reverts-to-trial.html may help
-and troubleshooting FAQ https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Troubleshooting-FAQ-What-should-I-do-if-I-have-a-membersh...
-and https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cloud-website-shows-trial-purchase.html

OR

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with an account problem
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really not sure what's going on. I tried the chat function. I explained that my email address is linked to my former subscription. I even volunteered to take a snapshot of my screen to prove it because it clearly shows the email address. The chat then says "What problem are you having" as if the chat was not even a live person.

When I click on further support it actually takes me to this forum!! I mean, what else can I do here. I just got done using my trial to use two pieces of software and am ready to sign back on with a subscription but it seems like I'm getting the run around.

Will phone support be better?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The chat starts out as an AI, and only moves to a real live person if you keep telling it that it hasn't solved your problem. Or you can type "AGENT" into the chat window and it bypasses the AI and connects you to a real person.

In any case, this is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users here can't provide support for account, subscription, or billing issues, or issues with downloading or installing old, unsupported versions of Adobe software. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: .

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html.

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work. .

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Typing AGENT helped. Live person helped me get back into subscription. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines