Highlighted

Price increase

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can someone please tell me why Adobe has increased its monthly payment from £24.96 to £49.94!? That's a huge increase and I wasn't even informed. Just a shocking bill at the beginning of the month. And is there a way to simply just purchase three of the apps? 

Topics

Account management, Billing, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Price increase

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can someone please tell me why Adobe has increased its monthly payment from £24.96 to £49.94!? That's a huge increase and I wasn't even informed. Just a shocking bill at the beginning of the month. And is there a way to simply just purchase three of the apps? 

Topics

Account management, Billing, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And how long ago did you start your subscription? Was it about a year ago? Adobe offered a reduced rate for the first year of the subscription. At the end of that year the subscription cost would go up to the normal rate.

Or it could also have to do with the Exchange Rate from your currency to the US Dollar.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started in 2017 and I had the student discount, then that stopped in 2018 and it went to the 'normal rate' (£24.96) in 2018 and that continued until Mar 21, 2020 and the price went up to £49.94. So I'm not too sure what's going on there.

Thanks for the reply. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To my knowledge there has never been a Normal Rate of 24.xx (whatever currency name) a month for the Full Adobe program subscription. That sounds like the Reduced Introductory rate given to New Custoners only.

To check this go to the main Adobe website in your country, Adobe.com, and check the current going rate for the Full program subscription. That should be easy enough to do.

This is for the USA.

2020-03-29 11_56_21-Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans _ Adobe Creative Cloud.png

Standard rate is 52.xx a month and it seems Adobe has a special going on and it is now 39.xx. Which sounds around the same as what you are now paying in British Pounds.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see ok, thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines