Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem when licensing adobe illustrator

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !
its the first time i try to take subcription on adobe illustrator, but the problem is always appear the warning :

"We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 65 3157 2191."

i dont know why, i was try with different bank and create new account, but the prblem still exist..
please help me. i know this comunnity and adobe staff are good people to help each other ... thanks 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. This is something you'll want to contact our customer service about. You should be able to reach them here: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html by signing in with the email for your subscription and using the Contact us > Individual section towards the bottom of the page. They may be able to help understanding why the payment isn't going through.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a better forum, Account, Payment & Plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. This is something you'll want to contact our customer service about. You should be able to reach them here: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html by signing in with the email for your subscription and using the Contact us > Individual section towards the bottom of the page. They may be able to help understanding why the payment isn't going through.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines