• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with downloading a Creative Cloud App

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe subscription from my old college (2015 CC package). Now, for my new university, I had to subscribe to the Creative Cloud. However, I am unable to download any Creative Cloud apps. The message that gets displayed when I try to download the apps is-

'You don't have access to Manage Apps. Permission from your IT administrator may be required to enable apps management.' What do I do?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Adobe id?

Is one of you 2 subscriptions a classic student subscription and the other a school managed enterprise subscription?

Please tell us more about your operating system and version, the software and version.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

No, both the accounts use a different Adobe ID.

The CC 2015 package was paid and downloaded by the IT admin in my previous university. However, I recently subscribed to the Creative Cloud subscription this November end using the student discount by citing my new university.

The operating system I am using right now is the macOS High Sierra (version 10.13.4). The Adobe package is the 2015.0.1 release. 

One more thing I just noticed- when I open the Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 app on my laptop, in the Photoshop CC information section, it shows that it is connected to my creative cloud ID. But, the version is still the old CC 2015 one. Shouldn't it give me the newest adobe photoshop version CC 2019?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines