Problem with payment

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recieve a message from Adobe that there is a problem with my payment for Acrobat Pro DC. Dont understand, because I checked the card number and bankaccount and this is ok. Maybe it is because I use Acrobat Pro Dc on a new computer. But I don't understand why this leads to a paymentproblem and I don't know how to solve this. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks. how do i go to the better forum?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Acrobat on a different computer is standard operation and does not affect your payment.

You could look into https://account.adobe.com if there is a real problem with a payment. The message, if given by mail, could also be scam to get your credit card information.

Payment problems are only happening between the Adobe payment system and your card providers payment system. So you should contact your bank to see what is the problem. If they say that there is no problem contact Adobe customer care: Adobe customer care can be contacted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html - click the small callout at the lower right of the screen and type "agent".

Regards, Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines