• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased a student plan, got nothing

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Earlier today, I paid for a monthly student plan, which gives access to all apps. I have not recieved access to these apps. According to Adobe, I have not purchased any plan, despite them taking my money. No plan appears on my account.

For context, and I believe this may be related to the issue, I had to use my college-provided email account (as it was a student plan). My college does provide an Adobe subscription, but it only works on the college's computers, so I was trying to get my own plan that would allow me to work from home. I believe that the system may have gotten confused.

Is there anything that I can do to fix this? Or at least get a refund, so I can purchase the plan on a separate account to stop this from happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Hey Jack,

Sometimes it does take a few hours for Adobe to confirm payment, activate new subscriptions and register them in their systems, so you might want to give it a bit of time to see what develops.

If there is a conflict with your email address, then yes, using a different email should work for you, so long as you continue to demonstrate eligibility for the reduced education pricing.

In the meantime, you can cancel your new subscription with Adobe within 14 days and get a full refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jack,

Sometimes it does take a few hours for Adobe to confirm payment, activate new subscriptions and register them in their systems, so you might want to give it a bit of time to see what develops.

If there is a conflict with your email address, then yes, using a different email should work for you, so long as you continue to demonstrate eligibility for the reduced education pricing.

In the meantime, you can cancel your new subscription with Adobe within 14 days and get a full refund. Then go ahead and sign up again with your other address.

If for some reason any of this gets tripped up, then please contact Adobe Customer Care directly:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, this is very helpful!

I'm not sure how to get a refund, as the plan doesn't even appear on my account, and all guides on how to refund it require the plan to be there. Should I contact Adobe support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, definitely recommended then. They should be able to help sort it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you tried to set up a personal account with the same email as the college account, you can’t. You really can’t. And it’s horribly confused it. Contact Adobe to cancel your payment immediately (if you wait they may charge a large cancellation fee). Then try again with a different Adobe ID. We can’t do that for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, normally the system won't even let you get two subscriptions with the same Adobe ID (email address)... Typically you'll get a message something like:

"You already have this product

You already have a Creative Cloud All Apps plan in your account. We're unable to assign two licenses of the same product to one account."

So not really sure what's at play here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've heard (but can't confirm) that enterprise and personal plans could end up with the same Adobe ID, but be entirely different things. You couldn't choose which one logs in, but it would be only one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My AdobeID is contracted for both Individual Subs and Team Subs.
This is what your Adobe account will look like:

image.png
As Test_Screen_Name says, it is one account but it seems to be recognized as another.Enterprise seems to be recognized as another account.
In the case of a license issued by a school, there is a high possibility of logging in with an Enterprise ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines