Highlighted

Purchasing adobe collection

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

My name is Amine 22 years old, from Morocco, I do graphic design for a while I was planning on buying an adobe subscription, I couldn't afford it before but now I have the resources to apply for a one

the thing is it appears that it's not available in my region which is sad, 

so my question here is it possible to buy  the adobe subscription even though I live in morocco ? 

and if I do buy it, do I still get to use my subscription since adobe isn't available in my region? 

Topics

Billing, CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, Exchange, Feature request, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Purchasing adobe collection

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

My name is Amine 22 years old, from Morocco, I do graphic design for a while I was planning on buying an adobe subscription, I couldn't afford it before but now I have the resources to apply for a one

the thing is it appears that it's not available in my region which is sad, 

so my question here is it possible to buy  the adobe subscription even though I live in morocco ? 

and if I do buy it, do I still get to use my subscription since adobe isn't available in my region? 

Topics

Billing, CC FAQ, Creative Cloud, Exchange, Feature request, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning.
Creative Cloud is also available in Morocco.
Please see this document.

https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/products/creativecloud/cc/pdfs/cc-availability-matrix.pdf

https://www.adobe.com/africa/creativecloud/plans.html

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines