Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchasing just photoshop and illustrator

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to if there is any option buy/subscribe to just three apps, instead of all of them in CC or the photography plans with Photoshop and lightroom.

I would like to know if I could subscribe to photoshop, illustrator, premiere and after effects and just that.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

You may buy a subscription to the photoshop/lightroom plan and then add individual program subscriptions, but Adobe does not do custom bundles at a reduced price

When you add up all the programs you want, it may cost less to just subscribe to the entire plan

Cloud Plans https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

You can buy the 3 apps separately, but the total price of 3 apps is higher than the CC All Apps bundle, so just buy the bundle and use the apps you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may buy a subscription to the photoshop/lightroom plan and then add individual program subscriptions, but Adobe does not do custom bundles at a reduced price

When you add up all the programs you want, it may cost less to just subscribe to the entire plan

Cloud Plans https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can buy the 3 apps separately, but the total price of 3 apps is higher than the CC All Apps bundle, so just buy the bundle and use the apps you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

“I would like to know if I could subscribe to photoshop, illustrator, premiere and after effects and just that.”

Most folk who subscribe to Creative Cloud use 3-4 apps, and the price is based on that. Here are the current plans:
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines