Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchasing photography plan without credit card

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, 

I'd like to purchase the photography plan (prepaid annually), but I'm confronted to a major issue: I do not have a credit card, and was therefore going to use my Paypal in order to make the purchase (I have enough money on it). 
The problem, however, is that, upon singing in to my paypal, I am asked to enter credit card information to complete the plan purchase, which is totally impossible for me. 

The CC is available in Belgium, and I've read that using the information of a debit card might work, but Belgian debit cards don't have the required 3 digits. 

Anyone might be able to help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't answer your question, but do not respond to any Private Messages asking for account or card numbers etc. Scammers have been found to operate on this forum 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll keep that in mind! Thank you for the warning

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To my knowledge the Photography plan is not available as a By Year, paid in full for one year, subscription. That plan is only offered as a yearly subscription paid in 12, monthly, installments and basically all of them Auto Renew.

For that to happen, Auto Renew, You have to use a Credit card or a PayPal account that has a credit card registered to it.

No one here can help you with this. For one reason all of us on this forum system are only users like you. We do not work for Adobe and even if you might find some Adobe employees, Staff, posting here they can not help with purchasing a subscription from Adobe.

So it might be time to get an actual credit card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer! 

I didn't realize it was a yearly subscription. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am also from Belgium and have no problem paying with Paypal. In case you did not know you can assign your regular bank account as a paying method in PayPal. No need for a credit card in that case.

Ronald

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right. Your PatPal account has a valid method from a Bank or Credit Card Company of paying whatever charges are placed against your paypal account. Not just money in your paypal account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines