• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

question about free trial - Creative Cloud All Apps

New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm taking a few online courses with Shaw Academy that require adobe apps and gives a 30-day trial for Adobe Photoshop.  The link did not work and I'm still waiting for a response from customer support team at SA..

I've logged in my adobe accont and clicked on 7 day free trail.  On the checkout page it advises that I already have Creative Cloud All Apps and that its not possible to have two licenses on one account.

On my account page it advises that I have the 7 day free trial until 6th June 2020.

My question:

Will I be charged the monthly fee from today (30th May 2020) or from 6th June after the 7 day free trial?

Thanks

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will be charged once the trial period ends. You can cancel anytime before that if you decide not to subscribe to the paid services. I am quoting the following from the Adobe website

The free trial is available for seven days. During the trial period, you can cancel without any fee. You will be charged once the trial ends and your subscription start

For more details refer the following webpage

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/download-install/using/download-install-trial.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bear in mind, if you do not cancel, that this is an annual plan, paid monthly. You will be committed to pay for the whole year. Month by month memberships exist but are more expensive; you must take one before the trial ends if you want that instead. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines