Highlighted

Questions about subscription to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I setup a brand new account and am about to decide on with applications to subscribe to.

Am I allowed to, for example, start with the Lightroom and Photoshop package and two weeks later, upgrade to the ALL APPs package? How will that affect billing?

Conversely, can I "downgrade" using the above example?

Or am I stuck with one package given that the plans are annual?

Will the subscriptions include the moble versions

Topics

Account management, Billing, CC FAQ, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Questions about subscription to Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I setup a brand new account and am about to decide on with applications to subscribe to.

Am I allowed to, for example, start with the Lightroom and Photoshop package and two weeks later, upgrade to the ALL APPs package? How will that affect billing?

Conversely, can I "downgrade" using the above example?

Or am I stuck with one package given that the plans are annual?

Will the subscriptions include the moble versions

Topics

Account management, Billing, CC FAQ, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 08, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never tried to change a plan, so this is the only link I have

Upgrade single to all Cloud https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/upgrade-change-plan.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2020 3
Tom.P LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can "downgrade", but that involves cancelling the subscription, so you might have to pay a cancellation fee.

If you're not sure, you're better off starting with a monthly subscription so you can cancel it anytime and choose a yearly subscription once you know what you need.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2020 2