• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick question I Want to ask before purchasing anything

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was thinking about purchasing After Effects later on this month but I was wondering if I would be able to remove/delete the card after paying for it so that it doesn't get charged again the next month (just in case I change my mind or need to take a break) is there any way I can delete this after purchasing?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOME programs are available Monthly https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Being-charged-for-a-full-year-when-i-m-on-month-to-month/... - links and pictures

If After Effects is not available on a monthly contract, you would be committing to an annual contract with a penalty if you cancel early

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What John said. In addition, you will probably incur penalties of one sort or another if you don't pay on time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines