Re: How can we change a monthly payment membership to an annual payment membership.

Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a way to change my account also. I only can edit my payment but I do not have an option to switch to annual pre-paid plan which is preferable for me vs monthly payment.

I only have Edit Address | Edit payment info | View transaction history

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Dec 08, 2016
Barb Binder Adobe Community Professional , Dec 08, 2016

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched as a new discussion and moving to Adobe Creative Cloud

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
ekh00 AUTHOR
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I posted above, this does not work for me - I do no have a change or modify plan option.

I have:

Annual plan, monthly payment
Renewal Date: 12/19/2016
Note: The price of your plan may change at your next renewal.

Edit Address |  Edit Payment Info  |  View Transaction History

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you will need to contact Adobe then for help:

Contact Customer Care

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as well and your links don't help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to change my monthly payment plan to annual payment plan. But i can't change it. Could you pls help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly address all billing inquiries here: Contact Customer Care

The Community Forums are moderated by other users like you. You need to reach out to Adobe using the link above.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem also.

Waiting for chat response is proving to be a glacial process.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont understand why we can't change the plan ourselves. It does not make sense to contact customer care to change the billing process.

This question has not been answered. "Contact Customer Care" is not an acceptable answer just a deflection. Based on that all the questions would be answered with "contact customer care".

It doesn't make any sense to not be able for an user to change the billing method.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines