• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Lodging a formal complaint [Branched]

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Customer Service for Adobe has been a horror show.  I've had an account with Adobe for over 2 years now and any time I've had to call customer svc, or just attempt a chat, nothing gets resolved.  This time, Adobe is attempting to draft my debit card for payments I made for both my photography plan and Premier Pro.  I have chatted with Customer Svc, and even called them a few times, spending well over 2 hours to make them aware that these payments were made within the last month for my Photo program and 2 weeks ago for my Premier Pro. Adove claims the payments are still pending, I told them no they are not, they cleared my bank within a couple days. Yet, they have no concept of dispute resolution.  They only imply I am lying, and I need to contact my bank. Really?  My last 2 calls, I asked for a Supervisor, and was told they would call me within 24 hours, which of course, never happened.  in the meantime, Adobe continues to attempt to draft my debit card, which I turn off in bw transactions, and I am receiving notifications that both of my apps will be canceled. Just pathetic.  If they take my money, and continue to attempt to take my money a 2nd time, and refuse to come up with a plan to resolve this, this is Fraud, plain and simple.  Unfortunately, appears there is nothing I can do about it, so 2 yrs of Adobe? Wont make that mistake again. Garbage company, garbage Overseas Customer Service, goodbye forever

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear about your experience James. It's really crazy that they cannot deal with the simplest requests. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines