• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RE NOTICE; THRID BILLING FAILURE? For a free trial with pay monthly options?

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hoping you could get me out of this IMMEDIATELY! The free trial had a monthly price attached to it, not a yearly subscription. Obviously, the HOOK is the free trail, and after that, I'm Moby Dick. If you don't get a payment, there is no need for your services. A free trial shouldn't mean you agree to a 12 month contract afterwards!?! The choice must be down to the customer, and anything relating to a 12-month contract should be clearly present in large bold letters.

I'm that unhappy with this deception that I will refuse to use your services for a lifetime...I want out now, please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on the product, there are either two or three options you can select when signing up. Only some products have the buy it one month at a time option; most are either pay monthly for a 1-year subscription or pay upfront for a 1-year subscription. When you sign up for the free trial, you are told that it will automatically rollover to a subscription unless you cancel before the end of the trial. You are also told that subscriptions automatically renew unless canceled. 

In short, when you clicked Agree and Subscribe, you did agree to the subscription.

photoshop monthly.pngnew billing page info.png

At this point, your choice is to contact Adobe Customer Support to cancel the subscription. Simply not paying will not work.

Note that, as highlighted above, there is a cancellation fee. This is equal to 1/2 the remaining term of your subscription. In your case, they'll probably tack on the fee for the months you haven't paid, but the CSR can determine that.

I am also moving this to the Account, Payment, & Plans forum, which is the appropriate location for your issue. The Using the Community forum is for issues in using the forums themselves.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Also: beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines