• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Really need help here and there is no email contact, nothing on Adobe

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My son is a college student. He used his student email to purchase the subsciption for ALL APPS. I used my card but there is nothing showing up in his account that it was purchased but its showing up whenever I log into my bank. I don't know if he mistakened his student email or what but he didn't get a confirmation, nothing. Is there a moderator or somebody here who can help me get this corrected?

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please log-in below with the PAID Adobe ID and password your son used to enroll in Creative Cloud.
https://account.adobe.com/profile

If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe.

================
NOTE: The pandemic is effecting all sectors. There are fewer available support agents and wait times may be longer than normal.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what it shows under Order History...So, I don't know what is going on but its showing up in my bank account...

"We didn’t find any orders associated with your account."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only your son knows which e-mail address and password he used.  This user-to-user forum cannot help you with billing or account log-in problems.  Call Adobe support by phone during normal business hours, M-F.  Phone numbers vary by region so I can't be more specific than that.  Or reach out via online chat. See link below for contact options.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/what-contact-options.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact support... NOTE that wait times are long due to fewer people working due to the virus

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems like he must've mispelled the email address or he forgot which email he has used. Kindly contact Adobe chat/call support and they will manage to find the account with billing information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines