Recent Opened Files Visible To Adobe?!

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon visiting creativecloud.adobe.com and clicking "Home," I discovered thumbnails of a few of my recently opened files in Photoshop. They can even be downloaded!!!! I have confirmed that I have never saved these (or any) documents to the Cloud. I have confirmed that I am opted out of "share information on how I use Adobe desktop apps" and "allow my content to be analyzed by Adobe using machine learning techniques" (both of which I presume are actually just ad targeting).

What am I missing? This can't be what I think it is, because if it is it's WILDLY unacceptable and unprofessional and we should be rioting. It'd mean Adobe has seen my birth certificate, they've seen directions to my house, they've seen my budoir clients naked [good thing none were celebs or the leaks would already be out there]...

TOPICS
Account management, Cloud storage web assets, Creative Cloud, File sync, Libraries

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?