recieving continuous verification codes I didn’t request

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last 5 days I have received no less than 79 verification codes that I did not ask for. Most in the middle of the night. I assume someone is attempting to log into my adobe account (can't imagine why) or there is a glitch somewhere. I have reached out to Adobe support but it hasn't been remedied. Is anyone else having this issue? 

TOPICS
Bug, Community Information

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try changing your password.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing the password won't help, Peru Bob, so far as I can see as you get verification codes when trying to log on without it. The number is so high, and the fact it's at night, I wonder if someone is just doing this to annoy you.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually this post has nothing to do with getting Help Using this forum system so I am moving it to the Get Started forum.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a persistent robot has your ID and is trying to crack your password.  I hope you use a very strong password -- 10+ alpha-numeric characters, upper & lower case and Two-step verification. Please log-in to your account below.
https://account.adobe.com/security

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best thing you can do is change your password and have a two-step vertification. Think someone was trying to get into my account.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. I just recently set up a new ebook reader and had to change my Adobe pw, now I keep getting the codes texted to me. I'm not requesting them either. Why?  

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue here. I changed email and password but I still get the text messages. I got in touch with Adobe via chat, but the support guy didn't understand what the problem was and wanted to turn my 2 steps verification off...crazy.

What should we do Adobe?

Thank you

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same thing: multiple requests to input my phone number for verifications I did not request. changing my password now. Adobe needs to fix this problem.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I keep on receiving codes please help it's not the password is the problem because you need the code before you login so please fix this and if it doesn't stop I will delete my account 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also getting constant emails about a verification code I am not requesting. No idea why.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change your email address that work for me

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines