• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

recieving continuous verification codes I didn’t request

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last 5 days I have received no less than 79 verification codes that I did not ask for. Most in the middle of the night. I assume someone is attempting to log into my adobe account (can't imagine why) or there is a glitch somewhere. I have reached out to Adobe support but it hasn't been remedied. Is anyone else having this issue? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try changing your password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing the password won't help, Peru Bob, so far as I can see as you get verification codes when trying to log on without it. The number is so high, and the fact it's at night, I wonder if someone is just doing this to annoy you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually this post has nothing to do with getting Help Using this forum system so I am moving it to the Get Started forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a persistent robot has your ID and is trying to crack your password.  I hope you use a very strong password -- 10+ alpha-numeric characters, upper & lower case and Two-step verification. Please log-in to your account below.
https://account.adobe.com/security

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening to me. I have a strong PW but Adobe site won't let me change my email ID. Every time I enter a new email address it says "email address already used" and will not let me change it. I've gotten about 25 text messages so far today. Will this last all night?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For assistance with an email / ID, please CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best thing you can do is change your password and have a two-step vertification. Think someone was trying to get into my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. I just recently set up a new ebook reader and had to change my Adobe pw, now I keep getting the codes texted to me. I'm not requesting them either. Why?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue here. I changed email and password but I still get the text messages. I got in touch with Adobe via chat, but the support guy didn't understand what the problem was and wanted to turn my 2 steps verification off...crazy.

What should we do Adobe?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same thing: multiple requests to input my phone number for verifications I did not request. changing my password now. Adobe needs to fix this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I keep on receiving codes please help it's not the password is the problem because you need the code before you login so please fix this and if it doesn't stop I will delete my account 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also getting constant emails about a verification code I am not requesting. No idea why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change your email address that work for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same thing. Please help Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want help from Adobe, you do need to contact them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use Adobe and been getting codes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you have an Adobe ID?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having same thing happen to me - did you get it resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope they just stop coming

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2023 Sep 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's happening to me as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2023 Sep 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

enable 2fa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines