• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rediculous cancellation policy

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I am not the first person to address thi sissue here. And, judging by the number of threads over the years, I fear I will not be the last...

Why is Adobe making it damn near impossible to cancel a subscription? Why are you frustrating your customers so much?? Because that's what I am, a - paying - customer! I just want to cancel my subscription. Without being led around in circles, leading nowhere.

I sincerely doubt whether this compliant with laws and regulations. At the least it is not good business. No respectable company should ever want make money by forcing customers to keep a product they don't want. 

I can actually understand that you want me to contact the customer service. But then you should at least let me get in touch with a person. And that seems to be impossible. Why?  

All I want to do is NOT RENEW my subscription when it ends. Is that so very hard to manage? 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

A Simple Google search would turn up the instructions to Cancel an Adobe CC subscription plan.

2020-01-06 09_30_40-Cancel an Adobe subscription plan - Google Search.png

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

So it is NOT hard to do. As for the suggestion on turning off the Auto renewal then yes that should be an option and or an email sent out letting you know in X days the plan will be renewed. But that hasn't happened yet and may never be implemented. So mark on your Phones Calandar 2 days before the subscription ends so you can Cancel

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Simple Google search would turn up the instructions to Cancel an Adobe CC subscription plan.

2020-01-06 09_30_40-Cancel an Adobe subscription plan - Google Search.png

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

So it is NOT hard to do. As for the suggestion on turning off the Auto renewal then yes that should be an option and or an email sent out letting you know in X days the plan will be renewed. But that hasn't happened yet and may never be implemented. So mark on your Phones Calandar 2 days before the subscription ends so you can Cancel it at that time.

That is NOT so hard to do either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you really think I didn't try that?

Unfortunately there is no button to cancel my subscription.

The only option I get is to contact customer support. With a link that sends me to a standard FAQ page. Where I get the same reply you send me. That's what's so frustrating. They send you around in circles.

There is no way to cancel my subscription online. And I don't want to wait on the phone forever. As we all know people who want to cancel are last in line to be served.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let’s be clear: there is no way to cancel auto renew at all. You have to actually cancel when you want to to stop and before auto renewal. I don’t say it’s a good thing but you can stop looking. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If there is no link (as there usually is not for subscriptions that have a penalty for early cancellation) you need to contact Adobe indeed. Tip: the CHAT icon floats in bottom right of the web page. When you are bored with the robot help, type AGENT. Yes, it is hard to believe this is supposed to be intuitive, but that's really what web designers think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines