• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund never received, sent to cancelled credit card, bad service

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am honestly surprised at how bad this experience has been, as a faithful user of Adobe suite for 10 years.

A month ago, I changed my credit card on the account because I was cancelling the card I had at the time. 

That same day, later, I wanted to cancel my account, and instead, accepted the discounted deal and was told I'd receive a refund of 33 dollars. 

I never received the refund. I have written to customer service in chat a number of times, and found out that they issued the refund to my cancelled credit card?? Which I had already removed!! So, how they even had those details still strikes me as very odd.

My complaint was met with derision and constantly being told to ask my bank. I did ask the old card company, and of course, they never received a payment. The adobe team seem to not believe me and not bother to check their records. They sent me a receipt that proves it was sent to my cancelled card, but insisted I check with my bank again when I asked. 

I still have not received the refund, and feel that if it is a false promise, just don't offer it to begin with. And don't keep customer card details after they have been deleted. 

I hope this can still be fixed because I'd like to remain a customer of Adobe. I just want better service and my 33 bucks. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Since chat isn't working for you, I suggest searching this page for a regionally appropriate phone number for customer support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual due to reduced staff and higher demand. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines